Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One Woman's Voice

This blog and I are:

* - dedicated to the pursuit of positivity;
* - absolutely under the influence and on the path of feeling good;
* - thrilled to be co-creators with and creative components of the Universe, the Greater Consciousness, the physical and non-physical entities of highest positive energy/like-drawn-unto-like;
* - here to speak 'out loud', to sound it out, spell it out, to review & preview & discover & create & chill & play & be in every now, expanding -- between me and ME.  Us.  We. 
* - both student (physical entity me) and Master (Inner Being/Source Energy ME) of the Law of Attraction.  

Hello, me.  Hello, ME - my beloved Inner Being.  You, Me, Us, We.

Let's RISE.



2 comments:

  1. Hello You. It's so nice to hear you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been contemplating this a while, just couldn't find a platform I liked. Hello to YOU.

      Delete