Thursday, July 7, 2016

Convergence

I care about feeling good.  I feel my way to that all day long.  The Law of Attraction teaches that I have an 'Emotional Guidance System' which is my indicator, in every moment, of how aligned I am with my inner beings, my source energy.  Source energy always and only ever sees me at my most perfect expansion, lovingly, approvingly.  When I'm seeing myself differently than that, when I'm experiencing contrast, and I feel something in that range of 'negative' emotion, this tells me I'm out of alignment with my truest, highest self.  My source will NEVER come down to where I am when my view of myself differs from its loving view of me.  So, when this happens, I then uplevel the emotion, little by little, to a better-feeling place.  Get it:  many, many times, the uplevel I reach isn't exactly some high-flying, exuberant platform of bliss and rainbows.  I've just maybe soothed and moved myself from anger or frustration to some clarity about the situation, or to a small pivot toward a solution. 

This is my 'care', all day long -- how do I feel, and are my emotions close to my highest self, or spinning me away from that?  ... and then tending to the upleveling.  I've also been entirely absorbed by the Life Coaching class, the class itself, the reading, the homework, the practice sessions -- absorbed to the point of feeling HIGH, all the time.

What that has meant, for weeks now, is that, all day long, I'm not thinking about ... um ... specifics.  I'm not focusing on specifics of this project or that future endeavor or some other pesky concern like tire alignment or where my next practice coaching client is coming from.  No attention in those places means no potential for doubt or attempts at control or wobbly thinking or doubt or pessimism or did I say doubt?  None of those things.

The result of that has been CONVERGENCE - like this: 
* perfect traffic, everywhere I go -- green lights, open lanes, easy merges, shortened travel times, parking spaces up close and in the shade, great gas mileage, favorite song after favorite song on the radio while I'm traveling. 
* awesome shifts, discussions, and collaborations at work, coming out of nowhere and incorporating my favorite focus areas and strengths, AND the coaching.
* easy, consistent, sweet interactions with my fellas, my husband and sons, in conversation and exchanges and energy.
* certain legal and financial situations resolving themselves, or moving along toward positive resolutions, just the way I want them to.
* idea after idea after idea after idea, and great writing in my journal every morning - it's collaborative writing, energy/me writing; it's new, it feels deeper, joined. 
* more and more birds coming to the patio, where I write -- lining the wires, the masonry wall, fly-bys, serenades, and coming closer and closer.
* synchronicities occurring so often that I'm struggling even to try to record some of them in my journal, to appreciate them, to say thank you for them.
* increasingly, I'm having conversations with people (& some of them people I never would have guessed would talk about this) about all of this I'm writing here -- I'm telling my story now, out loud (not just in meditation or in my journal), and the people who respond to that are beginning to come to me outside of life coaching class.  My Peeps Are Coming!!!!  My Peeps Are Coming!!!

Getting out of it all, letting it all completely go, being absolutely absorbed elsewhere (& in positive ways), getting out of my own way, means The Universe has had free reign to flow in all things relative to my life.  And I'm not meddling, not arguing, not mentally or emotionally 'there' to interfere -- not 'there' at all!  I'm just off feeling good and/or upleveling to feel better, happily engrossed in that one main priority.  I do remember asking for some of these things that are coming to me, converging on me -- but I can honestly tell you I don't remember asking for great traffic - except for a safe and mechanically sound car.  I expend much of my focus at work experiencing contrast and saying, 'Ok, I know what I don't want -- what do I prefer?  What DO I want?'  And now it's unfolding.  I mean, meetings are melting off my calendar in an avalanche effect!  I didn't ask for no more meetings, I just preferred a different kind of meeting.  Yet the Universe has taken those preferences and created ... something more perfect than I even thought to ask for.

Oh ... ahhh ... I love this.  I love how easy it is.  Just feel good, or focus on feeling better, and chill, do what I love, what makes me feel good, and leave the rest of it to the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment